Unadulterated Arrogance

Monday, January 10, 2005

Out Cold

I'm down with a flu, a real bad case of it might I add but I am recuperating quite fast. When my princess was around, the moment I would sneeze she would tell her maids that she too would catch it, and no this was not on account of her low immunity but due to the fact that I would just jump into her bed and snuggle up with her and by the morning she too would have contracted the cold...am missing her a lot now. But I know that even from up above she is watching me and praying for me.

2 Comments:

  • Hope you are feeling better.
    Remember that even when someone you love is gone from earth, they're still there taking care of us.
    --Hanah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/31/2005 07:47:00 PM  

  • Yes, feeling much better now, thanks a lot for your kind wishes Hannah..

    By Blogger injinuity, at 1/31/2005 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home