Unadulterated Arrogance

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Grotesque Mini Cooper

I'm commuting back home from work, coffee in one hand and the steering wheel on the other and lo and behold one of the greatest abominations ever on four wheels pulls up on the next lane. I take a sideward glance and am overwhelmed by sheer disgust; a Qatari on a Mini Copper. Jesus Christ on a Harley Davidson, I can't comprehend why someone would buy a car that would fit in the boot of my Rav4. But you have to give credit where credit is due, its quite fast. It hurt my pride that I was on the same lane as the Mini Cooper and raced to 140 KPH but he still kept up with me, had to drive to 200 to speed away from him. The reason for the cooper being fast can be attributed to its high power to weight ratio. Coming back to work today I was fantasizing and no this one does not involve Beyonce ;-) I was fantasizing that I was on a Hummer chasing the Mini Cooper down the highway and finally ran over it, how I wish I could just do that.

2 Comments:

  • I don't know... I think I'd rather drive a Mini before wasteing so much materials and fuel on a Hummer. But that's just me. Rock-On!

    By Blogger stupid, at 1/05/2005 09:27:00 AM  

  • Should have just rammed him. Just to see the look on their face would have been priceless. Great Blog by the way!

    By Blogger Emperor Joe, at 1/05/2005 12:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home