Unadulterated Arrogance

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Adios Amigo

I am not an elitist, I am The Elitist. I always restrict myself to a few selected group of friends with whom I can relate to. The advantage of this is that the relationship lasts the tests of time; since I keep myself to a small group its easier to form a very close knit fraternity. I really don't prefer to have scores of friends with whom you can't have a close relationship. Today a very good friend of mine; Rajesh Sharma a.k.a Raju leaves Qatar for good. We have had some really good times together. I wish you the best of everything mate; hope to see you some time soon... adios amigo.

1 Comments:

  • Raju logging in here, apl. I am in India, safe and sound. This is me shouting out to you from here,'Wish you all the best, and a very happy new year! Take care, and all the best!'

    By Blogger Raju, at 1/02/2005 09:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home