Unadulterated Arrogance

Friday, December 03, 2004

FIFA footballer of the year.

The 2004, FIFA footballer of the year, to be announced this December 20th comprises the trio of Ronaldinho, Thierry Henry and Andriy Shevchenko.

I am not nostradamus, neither am I a gypsy with a crystal ball but this is what I foresee. A.C Milans Andriy Shevchenko will win the coveted title. Ronaldinho has been a man on a mission since his arrival at the Nou Camp from PSG and is the reason behind Barcelona's current form but he is still quite young and lacks that finesse,Thierry Henry helped Aresenal to the premiership last year with around 30 goals but any player from the English Premier League other than a Liverpool player shall never get my vote of confidence... which leaves just Shevchenko; he has been a prolific goal scorer for Milan the last few years, he is no one hit wonder. He has finesse, class and above all, he has heart. So my buck is on the Ukranian.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home