Unadulterated Arrogance

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Blasphemy !!

I have blasphemed, I have broken two of the prominent commandments of the Gible (Geek Bible) viz.
1. Thou shalt not permit another man to repair/covet your computer.
2. Thou shalt never use Internet Explorer for surfing.

Oh Geek God, I implore... forgive my act of sacrilege. The greatest sin as per the Gible is to allow another man to touch ones computer, I didn't mean to but alas I was left with no other alternative. For what its worth the engineer at the service centre too couldn't repair it without my assistance and hence the unholy incident thou it occurred, it occurred in my presence; so kindly forgive my first sin. Oh Geek God, you know that I'm pious and I detest the evil empire headed by the beast Internet Explorer and also that I only use Opera for my web surfing needs. But sans my computer; I went to an Internet Cafe which didn't have Opera installed and hence I was forced to use Internet Explorer. I know I have sinned and I seek your forgiveness.

2 Comments:

  • You have been forgiven :P

    By Blogger Xbot, at 12/25/2004 12:32:00 PM  

  • Ha! I regularly use IE, and the more people(esp geeks) who covet my computer the better...sadly this isn't many...but I'm saving :D

    Is it just me..or does everyone google for themselves?

    By Anonymous Gible, at 7/15/2005 03:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home