Unadulterated Arrogance

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Political Compass

I just took a test at Political Compass which more or less analyses your stance; vis a vis right wing or leftist. Surprise, surprise!! the test says that I'm inclined more to the right and that I stand tall with the likes of Silvio Berlusconi. Speaking of Silvio Berlusconi, here is one guy that I really admire, he is one of my idols.. he has a hand in everything be it politics, sports or the media. What he has achieved is any megalomaniac's dream, he is the Premier of Italy, owner of A.C Milan Football Club, incharge of a media conglomerate; even I couldn't ask for more.

2 Comments:

  • Hey man, I took the test, and I came closer to Gandhi!! I am a Lbertarian Leftist (I already knew that). And I have more hair!!

    By Blogger Raju, at 11/17/2004 08:04:00 AM  

  • Very Funny! I took the test and wound up in the company of Ghandi, nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama. The irony is that on another test I took yesterday, I came out as Saddam Hussein! LOL!

    A belated Eid Mubarak Jinu! Did you see any of the fireworks? ;-)

    Salaam Alaikum,
    PM

    By Blogger peacefulmuslimah, at 11/19/2004 03:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home