Unadulterated Arrogance

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Person behind the persona

A lot has been said about me and I think it's about time the person behind the persona takes centre stage rather than vice versa. Granted, I'm arrogant, narcissistic and pompous…. I don’t dispute that and ironically I'm proud of it. Some say I'm snobbish but I'm not, I just like to enjoy the finer things in life…. I work hard for it... so sue me. Subordinates call me mean but I'm not mean… I place work above everything else and to survive you need to have the killer instinct…being mellow will not help. I'm labelled as an advocate of the right wing and hitherto I still cannot comprehend what's wrong in having right wing views? Right or wrong we are more passionate than the gutless liberals.

But when alls said and done, I'm just a little kid at heart who loves nothing more than getting a big warm hug. I'm someone who values loyalty over everything else, someone for whom love, honour, fidelity mean the whole world.. family being the first priority. I am an ardent believer in God Almighty (and I'm sure he will forgive my arrogance)….I love going home, having some home made food, fighting with mom and playing computer games…. But I guess it’s the persona that people seem to recall about me and not the real person behind it. .. but then again, do I care?.. hell no!! I'm the king of the world baby.

6 Comments:

  • Ok, you are a kid...but a very naughty kid ;)

    By Blogger Raju, at 11/08/2004 08:47:00 AM  

  • Did you know you spelled "perfect" as "pefect"? Now, that's ironic!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/14/2005 01:49:00 PM  

  • Ironic eh?... well thats the understatement of the year.. guess I too sometimes stoop to mortal standards... changed with immediate effect, the spelling i.e

    By Blogger injinuity, at 1/14/2005 01:53:00 PM  

  • was checking some friends blog and found an fellow scorpion there with a big cat image.. how could i avoid saying a hi.. to you

    By Blogger Known Stranger, at 5/18/2005 12:53:00 AM  

  • Please do not tell me that you are one of those men, who work in a job to get the "finer things" to just go home to your mom!

    Let me guess your room and car are probably decked out to the extreme with big screen tv's, computers, rims, souped up radios. All while living under mommy's roof rent free so you can "save up."

    There is nothing wrong w/some arrogance, but you don't reserve the right to use it until you move out of mommy's house and grow the hell up.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/28/2005 05:21:00 AM  

  • errr... I moved out anon.. she is staying with me haha we are in another country now matie.

    By Blogger injinuity, at 5/28/2005 05:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home