Unadulterated Arrogance

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Keep it in the closet.

My cousin has been diagnosed with high blood pressure, the first thing he did on receiving the news is to call up his old folks and sob to them about it.. Sweet???.... Well I don’t think so, I am of the opinion that its outright immature...By calling up his parents, he now has those poor souls distraught … by informing them he just got them agitated, they can’t do anything about it from that far away…..I share unwanted information only if it can help and not if it is detrimental to those I chose to share it with.. In such situations one should just keep it to oneself rather than tormenting those you love.

1 Comments:

  • I agree with you on that one. My parents are not aware of my health problems. I dont see any point in making them worry about me. I'd rather they think I am in the pink of health. :-)))

    By Blogger Phoenix, at 11/03/2004 03:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home