Unadulterated Arrogance

Friday, October 15, 2004

Pooled out

Yesterday I and Rajesh had a marathon pool session. Now mate, let me just add insult to injury by publishing the results of the marathon online...muahahahaha (evil laugh)... I won 8 games to 1.. a total white wash I say. We both have been practicing for quite some time now and are regular visitors to this pool parlour near the airport road called Hotshots. Yesterday when we went to play, there were three guys in front of me... one Qatari, a Jordanian and a Pakistani. All three of them were told that all the tables were booked and that they'd have to wait.. I was last in line and when I approached they smiled and told me that table 15 on the top floor was available. I guess that’s the advantages of being a regular at a certain club.

3 Comments:

  • Ok pal, I think the truth can be told now.

    You see, You didn't actually win...I let you win!! Yeah, you were all excited about about playing pool so I thought,'what the hell, let him win'. But by the last play, you were doing your happy dance all over the place, so I had ot put you in your place. Hence I beat you in the last round.
    [The Mask]You're good son, but remember, as long as I'm around, you always be the second best[/The Mask]

    ;-)

    By Blogger Raju, at 10/15/2004 10:25:00 AM  

  • And o yes, I clean forgot,

    muhahahahahahahahahahahahahah (very evil laugh)

    By Blogger Raju, at 10/15/2004 11:37:00 AM  

  • Dream on buddy, dream on.. in a year or two you might become half as good as me ;-)

    By Blogger injinuity, at 10/15/2004 04:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home