Unadulterated Arrogance

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Wireless & Penniless

Today me am totally wireless; bought a top notch handsfree kit for the Jeep but it cost a bomb and now am penniless. Have been planning to buy a handsfree kit for sometime now. For someone who uses the cell phone for an average of more than 2 hours per day it’s a very late buy… should have bought it a long time back. It's more of a necessity for me rather than a luxury. But the sad part is that SonyEricsson accessories are exorbitant. But my brand is SonyEricsson, I only use S.E phones, Nokias are for plebeians and not for true technocrats.

1 Comments:

  • Hmm, Nokias are for plebians...hmm, right. The next time we meet, I am having your head on a platter.

    By Blogger Raju, at 9/27/2004 05:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home