Unadulterated Arrogance

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

A teetotaller in the tavern

I'm a teetotaller, don't booze or smoke... I really can't understand why people booze or smoke.. all drinkers/smokers are of the opinion that I am missing out on something.. well I don't want to poison me body mate.. and in all probability they too don't want to but are so addicted that they can't stop... and how did they get addicted?.. peer pressure I say. Being extremely confident of myself, peer pressure was not something that I ever took into consideration and hence never indulged in smoking or drinking.

Having said that I am a teetotaller I have to admit that I don't mind pouring the drinks, any party and I'd be the first one to bring a bottle though I don't drink.. I have no qualms about visiting a pub guess its coz all me friends are drunks... but I don't get the fascination with booze.... you drink, get up with a hangover, whats the point.. the only way to avoid a hangover is to stay drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home