Unadulterated Arrogance

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Starbucks - The good 'ol days

A few days ago I was at Starbucks with a friend of mine who also happens to be a coffee connoisseur. We love our cup of coffee... we walked into starbucks and I was appalled at the ambience.... Filled with these squeaky voiced philipino females and a bunch of morons out there trying to get lucky with one of em. Its the same at almost all the starbucks chains. My request to all the philipino whores out there, please please stay away from starbucks, make some other place your favourite pickup point, me just want to walk in with a mate or two and half some decent coffee like the good ol days.

P.S: You will have to shoot me before I start saying "venti" instead of "Large", why can't it be just small, medium and large ?

3 Comments:

  • Errr... are all philipino women whores?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/04/2004 09:49:00 PM  

  • Definitely not but a large majority of them in Qatar are though...

    By Blogger injinuity, at 9/04/2004 10:27:00 PM  

  • Whoa there, buddy!! calling all Filipino females whores is not correct. One has already turned me down, so I am guessing that she ain't one. You know, the one who got away....
    and yes, if you want a decent coffee, AVOID STARBUCKS!!! Go to any of the smaller joints. They serve better coffee.

    By Blogger Raju, at 9/06/2004 04:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home