Unadulterated Arrogance

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Sashaying with sushi

For quite some time now, me and Rajesh have been sashaying with the idea of experimenting with sushi. The thought about consuming raw fish is revolting to say the least but then again its something that I have not tried till date and hell bent on it now. We went to this jap restaurant downtown but alas they didn't serve sushi. I've been told that you get good sushi at The Hotel Intercontinental ,Doha.... I rarely visit Five star hotels except on occasions and never to satiate a craving.. but if that's what it takes to get me my sushi; then so be it.

1 Comments:

  • neat site man... rock on... bumped into your site thru ISB groups... btw I am an alumni of IND ScH Bahrain...
    btw my blog is adityaramgopal.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Aditya, at 9/24/2004 03:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home