Unadulterated Arrogance

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

A mans word

I am a man of my word, if I say something its as good as done. But this axiom applies only in my personal life. When it comes to business I'm the exact opposite. I'm trying to justify the same to my conscience. I guess I can justify it on account that alls fair in business. In my personal life, when I say it will be done it implies that its as good as done but in business, my words have no meaning... I might promise something and then do the reverse... sometimes I feel that I'm losing my integrity with hardcore business tactics but then again I have no remorse for the same which would attribute to a 300% growth of our company in the last year... all I can say to me detractors right now is to not judge me on the basis of my business antics but more on a personal level, as in my personal life I'm a man of my word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home