Unadulterated Arrogance

Friday, September 24, 2004

Elusive webslinger

For the last three days me been wanting to go for Spiderman 2; it is supposedly a good movie and worth a watch. Wednesday night I planned to go out with a friend, we sat and talked late in the night and missed the show. Thursday night I planned it with Rajesh but alas that too didnt work out and we went out for online gaming till 3 in the morning. I was all ready to watch it yesterday night but when we reached the theatre at landmark it seems that there was no midnight show yesterday; so went to play pool at Hotshots. 2 years have passed since I last played pool and was a bit rusty; I have hence decided to play pool alteast once a week to get that old touch back. I have now lost the interest to see spidey, its not a case of sour grapes but somehow the sheen has worn out.

1 Comments:

  • Telling you bro, you and Spidey are jinxed. Something in the stars has decided that you will never watch it!!
    muw ha ha ha (evil laugh)

    By Blogger Raju, at 9/25/2004 07:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home