Unadulterated Arrogance

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Cats

I am an ardent animal rights activist, a member of the World Wildlife Fund, supporter of GreenPeace International as well. Recently there was a discussion on a bulletin board that I frequent about the killing of cats in the name of art. There was a hue and cry about it but I refrained from condemning the act. Why?.. well its because I have this inherent HATRED for cats.

My philosophy on cats,"Feed a dog and it thinks you are god, feed a cat and it thinks it is god". Cats are pure evil.. plain and simple. I cannot comprehend why there are so many lovers of this absurd species. Cats have no sense of gratitude and loyalty... on the other hand dogs are so sweet... I wouldn't mind having a dozen dogs around the house.... they are so loveable and huggable... feed a dog once and it will wag its tail everytime it sees you till it dies and goes to dog heaven. Pondering more on the topic I realize that, take away my extreme sense of loyalty and gratitude and I too am more like a cat...hmmmmmmmm......

1 Comments:

  • When I was living in India, I dont remember seeing a man having a cat as a pet but here in Canada, I know several men, including the guy who lives next door who has 3 cats in his apartment. A friend told me about a chinese proverb, which says its not good to keep a cat as a pet, because the cat wishes you are dead, so it can have your share of the food also. (something like that).
    I have a preference for dogs, hmmm except pitbulls and rottweilers. They are scary. I read a few instances of people mauled by pitbulls recently.

    By Blogger Phoenix, at 9/16/2004 04:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home