Unadulterated Arrogance

Friday, August 13, 2004

oops me cell disconnected again

Ouch I forgot to pay me phone bills again, this time around its me cellular bills rather than the landline one. I actually didnt forget to pay, I think I kinda crossed me credit limit. My credit limit is pegged at around Qatari Riyals 2000 and everytime I cross the limit me phone gets cut. only half of the month is over and me already crossed 2000 bucks. I have two GSM numbers just in case the primary one is disconnected so no harm done, I think me will use the secondary number for a few days before paying the first bill. 2000 bucks already and with half of the month still left, Jesus Christ I think this month I will average around 5000 Qatari Riyals or circa $1400... I guess I am high maintenance for me company... but then again quality comes at a price baby!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home