Unadulterated Arrogance

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Is it possible?

Am 25 right now and at the prime of me life, one of the eligible bachelors in town. Have been single till now mainly on account of the fact of me fear of commitments. Its not fear of commitments rather its the fear of falling out of it. I am a very loyal person and I don't commit easily as I fear that if it doesn't work out I will not be able to put the pieces back together.

But the time is near when I will have to finally commit.. maybe not now..maybe in a year, a year and a half who knows. But will I find the right girl. The kinda girl I want is the "girl next door" who also happens to be classy and sophisticated and also sweet and homely. I have a feeling that this is impossible. If a girl is sweet and homely they usually tend to be dumb; if classy and sophisticated they will be more arrogant than me and thats not acceptable. The kind of girl I want is next to impossible to find.. so as I always say if I can't find the kind of girl I want why not the type of car I want...hahhha.. .so me will most probably have to find a good looking girl with a Mercedes... preferably the S Class...

2 Comments:

  • 25 and single ain't bad.... I should know, I am 28/29 and single....and for the same reasons as yours. And now, it has come to such a pass, that I start stammering if I take an interest in any girl and the girl starts thinking that I am a creep :'( So, if anything, you should learn some lessons from me, and Just Do It(TM).
    Commitment Shammitment ko maro goli!! Just take the first step, and see how it turns out. And one more thing, a girl does not hold a placard that says 'I am a girl-next-door' or 'I am a whore'. Its pot luck, dude!
    Oh, and by the way, nice to see another blogger from Qatar :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/13/2004 07:21:00 AM  

  • Same here mate, nice to know that there is another Blogger in this godforsaken place. Nice.

    By Blogger injinuity, at 8/13/2004 07:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home