Unadulterated Arrogance

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

A complete volte-face

I have hitherto been covertly supporting John Kerry for the white house but now me gonna do a complete volte-face and go with Bush. Can't put my finger to it but something tells me that although as dumb as a mule, he is the better of the two evils, something innate is prompting me in this regard... and hey one American that truly has won me respect viz Rudy Giuliani just endorsed George W. Bush.

Politics close to home is a little more chaotic with the C.M of kerala A.K.Anthony resigning. Liked him, was a good guy but then again most goody two shoes are seldom effective and this was the case with him as well. Oomen Chandy takes over the helm of politics in kerala and is sworn in as the C.M. Nice to see him in power, he lives a few mins from where I live and so me hoping for the best.

It was also an interesting read on Slobodan Milosevic, there are people who have committed more human rights violations than him and this poor fella is now being made the scapegoat.

3 Comments:

  • Slobodan was a scapegoat?? Come offit, guy. The guy is plain evil- he was just dumb enough to get caught. But Pure evil.
    http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/dictators/slobodan-milosevic/

    By Blogger Raju, at 9/01/2004 11:23:00 AM  

  • Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

    I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

    My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a mens male enhancement reviews related site pertaining to mens male enhancement reviews related articles.

    By Blogger 8709, at 10/01/2005 06:56:00 PM  

  • I suggest that you read up on the real history of the Balkans before you shoot your mouth off. There are many sites available with entirely different opinions by highly educated and respected people. If you want your opinion respected then give us your reference material so we can check it out ourselves.

    By Blogger peggy, at 4/06/2006 01:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home