Unadulterated Arrogance

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Citius, Altius, Fortius - BALLTIUS

Faster, Higher, Stronger...BALLS!!! The Olympics are UPON us again. Am I the only one who thinks its a much ado about nothing.... I mean what's the fun in seeing someone throw a few spears, or run around a track in gayish tightsuits ewww.

The only time I was ever interested in the Olympics were when the "Dream Team", American Basketball Team played for the first time. It was a real sight the first time around. Jordan, Pippen, Ewing, Olajuwan, Barkley and co. in one team.

Even more pathetic is the fact that me country's performance is dismal at the Olympics. We finally win one silver medal and its splashed all over the newspapers, the net and what not. For a country of almost a billion people its just horrendous to know that our tally of gold is virtually nil.

1 Comments:

  • Hey bro. If you are talking pani puri, then Gujarat is the place to go for you. I should know, I am from there, and they serve pani puris at every nukkad. Or better still, go to Dubai, to Chappan Bhog. They are good too. The ones here are more of an adjustment than a real delight, IMHO. ditto for chats, though you should go to Delhi or Lucknow.
    And you took away my very words about men in gayish tight suits :)....I'm with you on this dude ewwwwwwwwww.

    By Blogger Raju, at 8/18/2004 04:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home