Unadulterated Arrogance

Friday, July 23, 2004

Trust nobody.

Its a sad day today. Me princess is ill and hence she has a nurse and physio with her. This nurse has been with her for quite some time and was liked by me family and princess herself. But yesterday she took some cash advance from pops and has virtually disappeared. Tsk tsk et tu brute. Pops got a new nurse for me princess but its not the same as she was used to the old one. Pops is like since no harm is done.. let it be... forget the old one. But me can't forgive or forget. I place loyalty over everything else, I am as loyal as a dog and I expect the same from those I trust. Right now being in the middle east I can't do much. But once I get back to India the days of this nurse is numbered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home