Unadulterated Arrogance

Friday, July 16, 2004

Sleeping beauty!!!

Friday is a holiday for me.. its me sleep day actually... somedays I have to work on fridays also but usually I take fridays off and sleep and sleep. Nowadays I work like around 15 to 16 hours a day and am dead tired by the time I come back. I am young so I can take the pressure for 6 days and the seventh day is when I relax to me hearts content.. I slept almost 18 hours I think from yesterday night.. This friday I royalled took the rest I deserved and have the energy to work continously 16 hours a day for the next 6 days or so. My work is good... but being in charge of I have to make sure that all goes well and hence the 16 hours workdays.. anyways me now fully charged for the next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home