Unadulterated Arrogance

Friday, July 30, 2004

Nafisa Joseph no more

I used to be an avid viewer of MTV in me early days of college, Nafisa Joseph then was just a passingf face didnt think much about her until today. She is no more as she committed suicide today. Why does a former Miss India, a well known personality, V.J, journalist, socialite, animal acitivist take the drastic step. If someone who has everything can be driven to this then what about the millions of oppressed and downtrodden souls out there... suicide is something that I abhor on account of me religious beliefs and also on account of me pure unadulterated arrogance which will not let me just give up. Nafisa tho you committed the ultimate act of cowardice may your soul rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home